Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission critical applications, today indicated that it will participate in the BB&T Annual Commercial & Industrial Conference being held in Coral Gables, Florida. Henk Derksen, CFO at Belden, will present at 7:45 a.m. Eastern on March 21, 2013 and the presentation will be webcast.
The listen-only audio will be broadcast live via the Internet at http://investor.belden.com, and the webcast replay will remain accessible for a limited time. The accompanying slides will also be available.
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells connectivity solutions for markets including industrial, enterprise, and broadcast. It has approximately 6,700 employees, and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV