Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) announced today that it will exhibit at the Boston International Seafood Show, March 10 – 12, and discuss the efficiency of the Airgas FreezeRight™ IQF cryogenic freezer for processors of Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) products. The FreezeRight IQF was specifically designed to meet the delicate handling requirements of scallops, shrimp, and other seafood.
The Airgas FreezeRight IQF is a cryogenic tunnel freezer that uses liquid nitrogen or carbon dioxide to flash freeze food items. It can process more than 5,000 pounds of IQF product per hour while consuming 30 percent to 60 percent less liquid nitrogen or carbon dioxide when compared to conventional cryogenic freezers.
“The Airgas FreezeRight IQF freezer really appeals to one of our ‘sweet spot’ markets,” says Bill Baker, Vice President, Airgas Food and Beverage Markets. “Scallop processors, in particular, like the quality and high throughput, providing yield improvement and effective glazing of IQF product. They also tell us that the more efficient use of liquid cryogen and the design’s full access to the freezer belt for easier cleaning and sanitation are a winning combination.”
The FreezeRight cryogenic freezer line was developed to complement Airgas’ holistic approach to the food-freezing process. In order to provide the ultimate food freezing system, the Airgas approach takes into account the entire cryogenic freezing process, including not only the freezer, but also the tank, piping, and exhaust.For more details about Airgas FreezeRight IQF cryogenic freezers and complete freezing process, visit the Airgas exhibit (Booth 1689) at the International Boston Seafood Show, March 10 – 12, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, or contact the Airgas Engineering Solutions Center at 1-800-282-1524.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV