- Received FDA approval for BioThrax ® (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) administered in a three-dose primary series with booster doses at 12 and 18 months and annually thereafter;
- Advanced toward a post-exposure prophylaxis indication for BioThrax by initiating a pivotal antibiotic non-interference study;
- Progressed toward licensure of Building 55 by initiating manufacture of consistency lots;
- Secured a contract option from BARDA for development of PreviThrax™ (Recombinant Protective Antigen Anthrax Vaccine, Purified);
- Partnered with BARDA to establish a Center for Innovation in Advanced Development and Manufacturing;
- Initiated a Phase 2 study of TRU-016 in combination with bendamustine in patients with relapsed refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL);
- Initiated a Phase 1b study of TRU-016 in combination with rituximab in patients with previously untreated CLL; and
- Announced a three-year plan for growth and established key financial and operational goals to be achieved by year-end 2015.
Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.