- Completed second patient cohort in all three clinical trials in the U.S. and Europe to treat Stargardt’s Macular Dystrophy (SMD) and dry Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), effectively reaching the halfway point of all three groundbreaking clinical trials.
- Received Data Safety and Monitoring Board (DSMB) approval to treat the second patient cohorts in the U.S. and European clinical trials for SMD and dry AMD and commenced enrollment and treatment of patients in the trial with the higher dosage of Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells.
- In addition to reporting that all 18 patients across the three trials have been treated and no safety issues had arisen( the primary purpose behind the Phase I studies is to assess safety), the Company also released positive interim data citing the integration of the RPE cells in the proper anatomical site in the eye and noted visual acuity improvements from the patients.
- ACT’s Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cell-Derived Human Platelet program chosen by New Scientist Magazine as one of “10 ideas that will shape the year.”
Advanced Cell Technology Announces Fourth-Quarter And Year-end Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.