Smith joined National Fuel in 1978 and had been Chief Executive Officer since 2008. He was elected to the Company’s Board of Directors in 2007 and named Chairman of the Board in 2010. During his long tenure with the Company he has served as President of National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation, National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation, Empire Pipeline, Inc., and National Fuel Resources, Inc.
“Dave and I have had the opportunity to work with a fantastic leadership team at National Fuel for our entire careers, and I feel honored to be entrusted as the Company’s current leader,” said Ronald J. Tanski. “I believe that every one of our operating segments is performing up to its potential today, due in large part to the strategic vision of our Board of Directors and previous CEOs, and the execution of that strategy by a tremendous management and employee group. I intend to continue moving the company forward with the support of Dave and the entire Board. We have a collection of physical assets extending from the bottom of the wellbore in the production fields to the burner tip of our utility customers, and a talented group of employees that will allow National Fuel to participate in the ongoing resurgence of the natural gas industry across North America.”
National Fuel is an integrated energy company with $6.1 billion in
assets comprised of the following four operating segments: Exploration
and Production, Pipeline and Storage, Utility, and Energy Marketing.
Additional information about National Fuel is available at
or through its investor information service at 1-800-334-2188.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV