National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ) today reported results:
For the nine months ended January 26, 2013 ‒
- Revenues increased to $494.1 million, up 6.6%
- Net income increased to $34.8 million, up 7.3%
- Earnings per share increased to $.75, up 7.1%
|For the Trailing Twelve Months –|
|$ 659.6 million||$81.2 million||FIZZ||13.95x|
“Consistent quarters of revenue and earnings growth – achieved in a volatile environment of political and economic chaos – are a feat Team National is proud to report. Our winter quarter is always challenging, yet we were able to outpace the industry with the growth of both our Power+ Brands and carbonated soft drinks. The continued double-digit volume gains of our LaCroix sparking water and Rip It energy drink attest to the success of Team National in repositioning our products and distribution to the higher-growth segments of the beverage industry,” stated Nick A. Caporella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
“Working proudly at all that we do is inherent in our culture: safeguarding the balance sheet; providing shareholder gratification; innovating profoundly; developing new techniques and All-Ways setting ourselves apart . . . that’s our challenge at being the best provider of taste, quality and value! As most Americans ponder sequestering . . . we at National Beverage wish for America the wholesome spirit provided by – Refreshment,” concluded Caporella.National Beverage’s iconic brands are the genuine essence . . . of America. Our company is highly innovative as a pace-setter in the changing soft-drink industry, featuring refreshment products that are geared toward the lifestyle/health-conscious consumer. Shasta® – Faygo® – Everfresh® and LaCroix® are aligned with Rip It® energy products to make National Beverage . . . America’s Flavor•Favorite – soft-drink company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV