TOWN, STATE ( TheStreet) -- Welcome to this week's Biotech Stock Mailbag. Before I get to your emails and tweets about Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX), TG Therapeutics (TGTX), Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT), ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC) and Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) (A lot of "Therapeutics" this week!), I have a request:
Please enter my FDA Drug Approval Contest. It's a ton of fun. The more entries I get, the more data I have to crunch about sentiment for upcoming drug approvals that I can share with you. I'm looking for at least 100 entries before end of trading today. I'm almost there, so if you haven't entered yet, check out my column on the contest and post your entries in the comment section. Who knows, you may just win!
Moving on to your emails and tweets:
@ColfaxCapital asks, "What are your thoughts on $CLDX? In less sick population, ORR should be attainable; PFS goal might be aggressive, unknown?"Colfax is referring to Celldex Therapeutics and the design for the accelerated approval trial disclosed Thursday morning for its experimental monoclonal antibody drug conjugate CDX-011. Celldex plans to enroll approximately 300 patients with triple-negative breast cancer with tumors that also over-express the protein GPNMB.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV