Ducktrap River Of Maine Earns Highest Level Of Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification
BELFAST, Maine, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ducktrap River of Maine has earned SQF (Safe Quality Food) Level 3 Certification, the highest standard available to seafood processing companies. SQF certification is recognized globally by retailers and foodservice providers industry-wide that require a rigorous, credible food safety management system. Level 3 certification shows compliance with not only food safety standards but also includes a verified program for ensuring consistent product quality. For more information regarding SQF, visit www.sqfi.com.
"The SQF Certification is a tremendous achievement that reflects a strong commitment from each of our outstanding employees. It's with great pride that I thank the entire Ducktrap team for making this industry distinction possible," says Don Cynewski, General Manager of Ducktrap River of Maine.
Started in 1977, Ducktrap River of Maine is an all-natural smokehouse located on the coast of Maine with a longstanding tradition and reputation for producing premium smoked seafood. A management team with an average of 20 years of experience and every employee's dedication to quality at all stages is combined with a commitment to acquiring high quality raw material. Using traditional smoking techniques, Ducktrap combines the natural flavor of custom brining recipes with the savory smoke from local apple, cherry, maple and oak woods. Ducktrap's wide variety of smoked items including Atlantic Salmon, MSC-certified wild Sockeye, trout, mackerel and shellfish, along with several other quality products, accommodate customers' needs for diversity on menus and in retail cases.
Don Cynewski, General Manager of Ducktrap River of
Maine, with any questions.
Ducktrap River of Maine Contact: Don Cynewski 207-338-6280 www.Ducktrap.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV