GARDEN CITY, N.Y., March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Bob Klein, vice president of engineering and global product development for the company's Military Aircraft Systems division, was inducted into the Long Island Technology Hall of Fame (LITHF) March 6 at the annual LITHF induction event.
The organization recognizes, honors and preserves the accomplishments of historical figures or current leaders in science or technology who have impacted Long Island.
A photo of the inductee accompanies this release and is available at: http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17491"Bob has been an exceptional leader in science and technology on Long Island," said Yacov Shamash, LITHF chairman and vice president of economic development and dean of the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. "He has made outstanding contributions to the field of aerospace engineering and expanding science, technology, engineering and mathematics [STEM] efforts on Long Island."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV