William Blair analyst Bhava Suri rates Mitek "outperform." The analyst said in a report on Jan. 31 that "the launch of mobile deposit at several marquee banks as well, as the increased diversification in product revenue, should assist in creating a more consistent and predictable revenue growth rate."
Suri estimates that Mitek's fiscal 2013 revenue will increase to $10.9 million, increasing from $10.3 million in fiscal 2012. Suri estimates Mitek will post a fiscal 2013 net loss of $0.20 a share.
-- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla.>Contact by Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV