WARRENDALE, Pa., March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- rue21, inc. (Nasdaq:RUE), a leading specialty apparel retailer of girls and guys clothing, today announced that Stacy B. Siegal, the Company's current Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, has been promoted to the additional position of Chief Administrative Officer. Ms Siegal will continue to report directly to Bob Fisch, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer.
Ms. Siegal has served as the Company's General Counsel and Corporate Secretary since March, 2010.In her expanded role Ms. Siegal will assume responsibility for the Human Resources division of the Company while also retaining oversight of the Company's legal matters, regulatory compliance and corporate communications. She will continue to serve as Secretary to the Board of Directors.
"We are very pleased to announce Stacy's promotion to Chief Administrative Officer. She has proven herself to be a valuable member of our senior management team and a committed and enthusiastic leader. Her promotion to CAO ensures that our human resource, legal, and operational initiatives are well aligned so that our business goals will continue to be successfully executed," stated Bob Fisch, President and CEO of rue21.Ms. Siegal received her bachelor's degree from Lehigh University and a doctorate of jurisprudence from the George Washington University Law School. She is an active member of the National Retail Federation's General Counsel's Forum, the National Association of Corporate Directors, the Association of Corporate Counsel, and the Society for Human Resource Management. About rue21, inc. rue21 is a leading specialty apparel retailer offering exclusive branded merchandise and the newest trends at a great value. rue21 currently operates 894- stores in 47 states. Learn more at www.rue21.com.
CONTACT: Joseph Teklits / Jill Gaul ICR, Inc 203-682-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV