Mr. Shull joined DISH in 2004 as director and assistant to Chairman Charlie Ergen. He served numerous roles at DISH’s headquarters in the U.S., including vice president of U.S. operations, and spent three years in Hong Kong as managing director of EchoStar International. Before his time at DISH, Mr. Shull held various leadership positions with venture capital funded high-tech companies involved in the enterprise software industry and as a principal at strategy consulting firm, the Parthenon Group.
Reporting to Mr. Shull will be James Moorhead, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Warren Schlichting, senior vice president of media sales and analytics and Vivek Khemka, senior vice president of product management. The senior vice president of programming also will report to Mr. Shull, once a successor is appointed to the role.
DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.056 million satellite TV customers, as of Dec. 31, 2012, with the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free for Life. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition line-up with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, Blockbuster L.L.C., delivers family entertainment to millions of customers around the world. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 200 company. Visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV