To address its strategic imperative to enhance the overall customer experience, DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) – one of the nation's leading pay-TV providers – today announced two key executive changes.
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Bernie Han has assumed increased leadership responsibilities. Mr. Han will oversee all direct and indirect sales and distribution, in addition to his current responsibilities managing operations, information technologies, customer service, customer retention and corporate initiatives.
Dave Shull, who has overseen DISH’s programming and content acquisition group, has been promoted to executive vice president and chief commercial officer. In addition to programming, Mr. Shull will oversee all product management, marketing and advertising sales.
Both Mr. Han and Mr. Shull will continue reporting to DISH President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph P. Clayton. The leadership changes are effective immediately.“We are in a brand and cultural transformation at DISH and these two leaders understand we must deliver the best possible customer experience with a motivated and engaged workforce,” said Clayton. “Dave, who has forged a leadership role for DISH in the programming arena, will be responsible for creating an unsurpassed customer experience. Bernie will be responsible for delivering and maintaining a superior sales and service experience that builds lasting customer relationships for DISH.” Consolidating Sales and Operations for a More Cohesive Customer Experience To streamline the company’s operations and ensure a seamless customer experience, DISH consolidated its sales and operations functions under Mr. Han. “Consolidating our sales and operations efforts will enable us to get even closer to our customers and enhance the speed, agility and responsiveness of every aspect of our business,” said Clayton.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV