“The Post-it Brand is all about finding new ways to help people make the most of their days with products that trigger both efficiency and creativity,” said Jeff Hillins, director of marketing for Post-it Brand. “The new Post-it Big Pads facilitate better communication and help ideas standout through connectivity with others in a more personal, authentic way.”
Attendees at this year’s SXSW Trade Show will have the opportunity to learn about and interact with Post-it Big Pads at the Post-it Brand booth. Attendees are invited to “Fill the White Space,” and discover how Post-it Big Pads can unleash your creativity by helping to fill the booth with color and ideas. The Post-it Brand booth is open from Sunday, March 10 through Wednesday, March 13 and is located between aisles 700-800 near exhibitor services.
Post-it Big Pads are available at office supply stores or online. For more information about Post-it Big Pads and the Post-it Brand from 3M, please visit: www.post-it.com/bigpad.
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.3M and Post-it are trademarks of 3M.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV