The Post-it Brand from 3M announces the launch of Post-it Big Pads, a line of products designed to facilitate collaborative engagement and provide a dynamic way to build bigger, better ideas together. Large in size, yet easily portable, Post-it Big Pads are ideation tools for creative thinkers, business professionals, educators and more. Post-it Big Pads serve as a canvas to colorfully capture thoughts together, encouraging you to dream big and ignite creativity.
Available in three complimentary sizes and vibrant colors including 11 inch by 11 inch Bright Yellow, 15 inch by 15 inch Fuchsia and 22 inch by 22 inch Electric Blue, Post-it Big Pads can be used together and with Post-it Notes, Post-it Full Adhesive Notes and Post-it Full Adhesive Rolls to create a customized system for sharing ideas with others. Each Post-it Big Pad includes 30 sheets that stick to smooth, vertical surfaces, and have a hard backing for seamless transportability.
“In an increasingly techie world, sometimes the most organic and fundamental way to share ideas with others is to go back to basics,” said technology and lifestyle expert, Katie Linendoll. “The Post-it Big Pad is a brainstorming tool that enhances innovation and creativity by capturing the many ideas of a group or individual on one collaborative, inspirational canvas.”
Each size Post-it Big Pad offers a unique platform for idea refinement, timeline creation, storyboarding and project planning. The smallest, Electric Yellow 11 inch by 11 inch Post-it Big Pad, fits in to a portfolio or backpack for portable, on-the-go ideation. Use the 15 inch by 15 inch Fuchsia Post-it Big Pads in small groups to quickly capture ideas in a meeting or brainstorming session. For large groups or teams, the Electric Blue 22 inch by 22 inch Post-it Big Pads can be used on conference tables or walls, as a medium for collectively sharing big ideas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV