Comcast, a global media and technology company, today announced the addition of up to 32 Hispanic channels to its MultiLatino packages, bringing the average number of Hispanic channels throughout Florida to 52.
"There is an increasing demand for more varied Hispanic entertainment content, from sports and children's programming to music and history," expressed Amy Smith, Comcast's Regional Senior Vice President for Florida. "Comcast is responding by expanding its Hispanic channel line-up and giving subscribers programming that is tailored to their needs."
The upgraded MultiLatino channel lineup, which increases Spanish On Demand content both on television and online, includes:
- Jacksonville - 32 new channels for a total of 52.
- Naples - 12 new channels for a total of 53.
- Orlando - 20 new channels for a total of 50.
- West Palm Beach - 26 new channels for a total of 51.
MultiLatino customers will also be able to enjoy these new programming choices on Xfinity On Demand and online, providing customers with the flexibility to watch their favorite programming anytime, anywhere and the ability to pause, fast forward and rewind. In addition, new programming will be offered in special Double and Triple Play packages, which integrate other services such and Voice (including international calling) and Internet (with a variety of Internet speeds) at a better value.MultiLatino packages, including several levels of video service, double plays and triple plays with more Spanish-language channels, have also been introduced in Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, and West Palm Beach. These packages represent a better value for the consumer, including dozens of options in Spanish-language content, higher Internet speeds and affordable telephone service including international calling. For a detailed list of the channels, please visit: https://www.comcast.com/es/Services/DigitalCable/digital_cable. About Comcast Cable: Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV