Kass: The Good, the Bad and the Ludicrous
This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro on March 7.
NEW YORK ( Real Money) -- For the bears, Germany's factory orders stumbled unexpectedly in January, dropping by -1.9% against expectations for a gain of +0.6%. Here is some more negative data on Europe from Zero Hedge.
And Philadelphia Fed President Charles Plosser said that the benefits of quantitative easing are "meager" and outweighed by the potential costs of such aggressive policy easing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV