SOLON, Ohio, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mace Security International has hired Troy Bruce as Director of Sales. Mace CEO John McCann said; "Our opportunity and mission is to fully leverage the Mace Brand throughout all of its business segments and Troy's addition to the team will help us achieve that goal. Troy will not only work with our current dealer/partners but he will also enhance Mace's positioning in the marketplace by identifying new independent alarm dealers, security system installers, and system integrators.
John went on to say that "Troy's extensive background in the security industry was a key factor for Mace as Troy's experience with Honeywell, ADI and ADT fit perfectly with our goals in addressing our marketplace and positioning Mace as a premier provider of security products and services to the industry. Our intentions are to develop value added programs and services to help dealers grow their bottom line."
Michael Joseph, Vice President, General Manager of the central station has worked with Troy in the past. He describes Troy as "The perfect fit for increasing our visibility across the country. His tenure in our industry at all levels of dealer development and account management will continue to help us define, grow and enhance our relationships and partnerships. We could not be happier to have Troy on the team."
About MaceMace Security International, Inc. (OTC PINK: MACE) is a manufacturer and provider of personal defense, safety, and electronic security products to consumer and business market segments under the highly recognized Mace® brand. Mace also owns and operates a UL/ETL listed central station providing remote monitoring services to the wholesale security trade. For more information, go to www.mace.com or write to Mace Security International, Inc., 29100 Aurora Road, Suite 10, Solon, Ohio 44139. SOURCE Mace Security International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV