JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fredrik Eliasson, CSX Corporation (NYSE: CSX) executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in an interactive dialogue on the current state of the business hosted by Rorrie Mars, transportation analyst at Atlantic Equities LLP, Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
U.S. investors interested in participating in the conference call may dial 646 843 4608 using the password Atlantic Equities and access PIN 7309936. Participants outside of the U.S. can dial +44 20 3003 2666 using the same password and PIN. A replay will be available at http://investors.csx.com approximately one hour following the conclusion of the call.
CSX, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. CSX's network connects more than 240 short line railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. More information about CSX Corporation and its subsidiaries is available at www.csx.com. Like us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCSX) and follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/CSX).
SOURCE CSX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV