Time Warner Cable Business Class (TWCBC), the business division of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), announced the launch of HD Video for Hospitality across the greater New York City area, New York State, New England and the Carolinas. This new offering provides another option for hotels that are looking for an HD video solution.
HD Video for Hospitality enables hotels to upgrade to high-definition (HD) programming in a manner that is user-friendly for its customers and cost-effective for the hotel. HD Video for Hospitality includes extensive HD programming, an interactive program guide and free On Demand services.
“Hotels are eager to replicate the typical in-home HDTV experience for customers and meet the higher standards demanded by their corporate brands,” said Maureen Link, regional vice president of marketing for Time Warner Cable Business Class, East Region. “HD Video for Hospitality is a high-quality, cost-effective option to meet these goals. It builds on our legacy as a leading provider of video solutions for businesses, and is a natural extension of our growing suite of solutions for the hospitality market.”
The new service — which eliminates the need for a costly investment in headend equipment or the need to accommodate bulky in-room set-top boxes — is an extension of TWCBC’s growing HD Video for Hospitality portfolio of products and services, such as HDTV.“The feedback we’ve received from our guests in response to the additional HD choices we are able to provide has been tremendous, “ said Elaine Sarkis, general manager for DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, in Buffalo, N.Y. “Our guests have high expectations for our ability to meet their needs and adding HD options helps make them feel right at home. Time Warner Cable Business Class meets all of our business solutions, while also giving our customers the video programming preferences they desire.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV