- More than 1,000 Dell team members serving as mentors and judges in the Dell Social Innovation Challenge, helping student entrepreneurs turn their ideas for social good into viable businesses.
- Providing support for children undergoing treatment for cancer, such as painting a mural to cheer young patients at a children’s hospital in Malaysia and helping children in France use laptops to stay connected to their loved ones.
- Helping set up technology, teach and mentor students in classrooms and community centers in Brazil, Morocco, India and 12 other countries.
- Providing training and technology support to the American Red Cross as it launched a first-of-its-kind Digital Operations Center devoted to humanitarian aid.
Dell Substantially Surpasses Community Service Goal, Volunteers More Than 700,000 Hours In FY13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.