RICHMOND, Va., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genworth U.S. Mortgage Insurance (USMI), a unit of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW), today announced an enhanced, easy to use mortgage insurance rates and comparisons tool that can increase loan officer and processor productivity and let them quickly compare Genworth USMI rates or obtain a rate quote, so lenders can process loans faster. The new simplified rates and comparisons tool offers more features and functionality than versions currently available from other private mortgage insurance providers.
"The improved rates and comparisons tool offers customers the ease of use and robust features they want, and demonstrates Genworth USMI's commitment to be their preferred business partner," said Erika Stinson, digital channel product manager.
With the new tool, loan processors only need to complete five required fields to receive Genworth USMI mortgage insurance premium rates: loan amount; state; credit score; loan-to-value ratio; and loan interest rate. Lenders can view the new tool at: http://mortgageinsurance.genworth.com/RatesAndGuidelines/RateFinder.aspx.
Other enhancements include:
- New, simplified look and feel
- Auto-save results and revisit any time in the future
- HARP certificate search
- Email results findings with two clicks
- MI premium tax information
- Order MI from the tool, reducing data entry
- Dedicated underwriting help line
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV