RICHMOND, Va., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genworth U.S. Mortgage Insurance (USMI), a unit of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW), today announced an enhanced, easy to use mortgage insurance rates and comparisons tool that can increase loan officer and processor productivity and let them quickly compare Genworth USMI rates or obtain a rate quote, so lenders can process loans faster. The new simplified rates and comparisons tool offers more features and functionality than versions currently available from other private mortgage insurance providers.
"The improved rates and comparisons tool offers customers the ease of use and robust features they want, and demonstrates Genworth USMI's commitment to be their preferred business partner," said Erika Stinson, digital channel product manager.
With the new tool, loan processors only need to complete five required fields to receive Genworth USMI mortgage insurance premium rates: loan amount; state; credit score; loan-to-value ratio; and loan interest rate. Lenders can view the new tool at: http://mortgageinsurance.genworth.com/RatesAndGuidelines/RateFinder.aspx.
Other enhancements include:
- New, simplified look and feel
- Auto-save results and revisit any time in the future
- HARP certificate search
- Email results findings with two clicks
- MI premium tax information
- Order MI from the tool, reducing data entry
- Dedicated underwriting help line
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts