(1) Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes accepted for purchase. We will also pay accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the applicable Settlement Date (defined below).
(2) Includes the applicable Early Tender Payment.
* Issued by Hartford Life, Inc.
The terms and conditions of the Offers are described in the offer to purchase dated March 7, 2012 (the “Offer to Purchase”) and the related letter of transmittal (the “Letter of Transmittal” and, together with the Offer to Purchase, the “Offer Documents”).The Offers will expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on April 3, 2013, unless extended or earlier terminated by the Offeror (such date and time with respect to an Offer, as the same may be extended or earlier terminated, the “Expiration Time”). Holders must validly tender and not properly withdraw their Notes at or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 20, 2013, unless extended by the Offeror (such date and time with respect to an Offer, the “Early Tender Time”) in order to be eligible to receive the applicable Full Tender Offer Consideration (defined below), which includes the applicable early tender payment set forth in the table above (the “Early Tender Payment”). Holders that validly tender their Notes after the applicable Early Tender Time and at or prior to the applicable Expiration Time for an Offer will not be eligible to receive the Early Tender Payment and will only be eligible to receive the applicable Late Tender Offer Consideration. The Price Determination Time will be 2:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 21, 2013, unless extended by the Offeror. In each case, Holders that validly tender Notes that are accepted for purchase by the Offeror will receive accrued and unpaid interest from, and including, the last interest payment date to, but not including, the Settlement Date for such Notes, in each case rounded to the nearest cent (“Accrued Interest”). Notes validly tendered may be withdrawn at any time on or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 20, 2013, unless extended by the Offeror (such date and time with respect to an Offer, as the same may be extended, the “Withdrawal Deadline”), but not thereafter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV