Americas Bullion Royalty Corp. Agrees To Sell Angel's Camp Joint Venture; Retains NSR Royalty
HAYDEN, ID, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Americas Bullion Royalty Corp. ( TSX: AMB) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has created a new royalty interest by entering into an Option Agreement to sell the Company's 50% joint venture interest in the Angel's Camp Property in southern Oregon to Orsa Ventures Corp. (Orsa). As consideration, Orsa will issue one million common shares to the Company upon closing and $390,000 in cash over several years. Americas Bullion Royalty Corp. will retain a 1.25% Net Smelter Return Royalty on the project.
About Angel's Camp The Angel's Camp Project is comprised of 158 unpatented lode mining claims which encompass approximately 3,000 acres adjacent to Orsa's Quartz Mountain Property which is held by separate agreement with Seabridge Gold Inc. The Quartz Mountain Property is an epithermal hot spring system with a 2.85 million ounce Inferred gold resource of 110,448,000 tonnes grading 0.80 grams per tonne gold (see Orsa news releases dated October 24, 2011 and February 15, 2012). Mineralization is hosted in two rhyolite domes known as Quartz Butte and Crone Hill. Lying adjacent to the defined resource of the Quartz Mountain Property, the Angel's Camp Project contains several other rhyolite domes which are known to host epithermal gold mineralization as identified by surface sampling as well as a number of drill holes (news releases of May 29 and Sept 11, 2009). Orsa has advised that it will launch an aggressive exploration program on these additional domes in addition to its continuing development work at Quartz Mountain.Prior to this agreement, Orsa was the non-managing partner of the 50% joint venture interest in Angel's Camp through an Option Agreement with Seabridge Gold Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV