Business Wire Retail Report On February 2013 Retail Sales Figures
Business Wire's Monthly Retail Report is available on the day that retail sales figures for the previous month's sales are announced by the various retailers nationwide, usually the first Thursday of each month.
The Retail Report is based on information provided and released by the retailers.
This chart tracks each retailer's total sales for the previous month as compared to the same month last year and the percent change; total year-to-date sales for this year as compared to the same period last year, and the percent change. The last four columns show the percent change in comparable store sales for the prior months as compared to the same month last year and the percent change in year-to-date comparable store sales versus the same period last year. All entries with a "B" were provided by source in rounded billions format only; otherwise all figures are in millions.
|SPECIALTY APPAREL||MO. 2013 FULL$||MO. 2012 FULL$||MO. 2013 FULL%||YTD 2013 FULL$||YTD 2012 FULL$||YTD 2013 FULL%||MO. 2013 COMP%||MO. 2012 COMP%||YTD 2013 COMP%||YTD 2012 COMP%|
|GENERAL MERCH.||MO. 2013 FULL$||MO. 2012 FULL$||MO. 2013 FULL%||YTD 2013 FULL$||YTD 2012 FULL$||YTD 2013 FULL%||MO. 2013 COMP%||MO. 2012 COMP%||YTD 2013 COMP%||YTD 2012 COMP%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV