LRS To Host Healthcare Webinar March 12 & 14
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) will host a Healthcare Webinar—Enterprise Printing in the Healthcare Environment on Tuesday, March 12 at 11 a.m. EDT ( 8 a.m. Pacific) and Thursday, March 14 at 3 p.m. EDT ( 12 p.m. Pacific). To register for either session or to request a recording of the session click here or visit www.VPSX.com for more information about output management print solutions for the healthcare market.
Presenters from LRS will outline the challenges of output management and printing and their impact in the healthcare environment. A guest speaker from The Johns Hopkins Hospital will share how their organization simplified document management and reduced costs while preparing for their rollout of Epic in their hospital system. Attendees will discover ways to save money and streamline their output environments through real-world customer examples. Participants will learn how LRS ® solutions:
- Proactively monitor output related workflows to prevent negative affect on patient care.
- Simplify device driver, queue, and system administration tasks for improved service.
- Identify and address potential areas for cost savings.
- Improve document security, version control, and auditing.
If you are unable to attend, you can request a recording of the event to view at your convenience. To register for either session, visit
LRS is a privately-held U.S. company with corporate headquarters located in Springfield, Illinois, USA. Remote offices are located throughout the United States and in key geographic regions around the world. More than half of the Fortune 500 and Fortune 500 Service companies rely on industry-leading LRS solutions, with products in use in over 30 countries. Industry analyst groups recognize LRS as a global IT leader and Software Magazine consistently ranks LRS as one of the top software companies in the world. For more information about LRS, visit www.VPSX.com.LRS, LRS in the diamond device, and VPSX are registered trademarks of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.All other brand and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV