SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lithium Exploration Group (OTCQB: LEXG) announced today that it is commencing final stages of evaluating Oil & Gas partners in Western Canada. As previously announced in February, LEXG hired a consulting firm to prospect potential JV or acquisition partners in Canada and the team have presented several transactions currently under review and in the due diligence process.
"Not only have we made great strides in Canada, we have been actively bringing all the business plan verticals together," commented CEO Alex Walsh. "We are ready to begin development on the oil refining unit, evaluating the acquisition of a local profitable machine shop, moving toward resumption of testing on the water treatment prototype in Pennsylvania and have secured $1.6MM in future financing, all in a few short weeks. The most exciting part of this strategy is that all of these activities run parallel to one another and complement one another for the long-term benefit of LEXG and its shareholders."
Lithium Exploration Group is a US-based exploration and development company focused on the acquisition and development potential of lithium brines and other precious metals that demonstrate high probability for near-term production. Currently the company is focused on its Western Canada property. Lithium Exploration Group is a fully reporting company traded on the OTCBB under the symbol LEXG. Website: www.lithiumexplorationgroup.com. Lithium Exploration Group is also on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter @LEXG_OTCBB.Safe Harbor Statement This news release contains "forward-looking statements". Statements in this press release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future, including but not limited to the completion, testing, transportation, and final installation of the unit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV