Additional Options Available for Zing HUMS 1134
A Honeywell Service Level Agreement is available for data analysis, data archiving and storage on an iMDS Web server that seamlessly integrates with PC-GBS software, providing the following:
- Automatic data movement from site computer to server without manual FTP data movement
- Easy and global access that allows users to view data from anywhere in the world
- Comprehensive customer support that offers operators several levels of service from data storage to data analysis and engineering
- Advanced Anomaly Detection capability for server-based data analysis
- Brian Sill, vice president, Defense & Space Americas Aftermarket, Honeywell "Some of our customers have reported 15–20 percent savings in part replacement costs, 5–10 percent reductions in maintenance man hours and reduced check flights for first-time rotor track and balance. Platform readiness has improved by 5–8 percent, which equates to one additional 'ready' aircraft per 20 aircraft in operation. We believe that the Zing HUMS 1134 onboard system will be an excellent option for all AW139 operators, particularly those supporting the oil and gas industry and VIP and corporate operations."
Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. The Aerospace business unit develops and integrates technologies that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, connectivity, logistics and more that deliver safe, efficient, productive and comfortable transportation-related experiences. For more information, visit
or follow us at
) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in
Morris Township, N.J.
, Honeywell's shares are traded on the
, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit
Honeywell and the Honeywell logo are the exclusive properties of Honeywell, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other Honeywell product names, technology names, trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2013 Honeywell.