- Direct installation for those operating an AW139 without HUMS; it's also available as an upgrade to the existing Honeywell VXP onboard system for advanced functionality
- Advanced HUMS functionality meeting CAA CAP753 and CAP739 requirements
- Neural Network-based, regime-triggered data acquisition that automatically collects data without operation intervention
- Constant aircraft monitoring with main and tail rotor track and balance and in-flight engine vibration monitoring
- HFDM/FOQA data recording for each flight is exportable to most popular replay software and can be used for training, post-flight debriefing and maintenance troubleshooting
- Easy data download with a single-point download for both vibration and flight data, and most data calculations and analysis are performed onboard, reducing file size and download time
Honeywell Receives FAA Supplemental Type Certification For AW139 Zing HUMS 1134
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.