LAS VEGAS, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell ( NYSE:HON) announced a new global network of Condition-Based Maintenance Systems (CBMS) distributors. The network agreements, effective Jan. 1, 2013, include previous CBMS distributors — Diagnostic Solutions, Derco, Hope Aero, Eurotech, Kaigai, Master Tech, Merlinhawk, Telemeter and Vibratech — and new distributors Beijing Andawell Science & Technology in China and Transworld Aviation in the United Arab Emirates.
The new network will provide enhanced worldwide coverage with the added benefits of onsite or local technical support; native language support for sales, field service and training; and troubleshooting of Honeywell's CBMS solutions. New network offices are open in China and United Arab Emirates, with other local offices planned for the United Kingdom and Australia. In-region distributor support is also offered in multiple locations in the Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and U.S.
Honeywell's distributors offer a full product line of CBMS equipment, including Zing® Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS) onboard systems, Zing® Test portable/carryon equipment and Zing® Ware software. Each distributor is Honeywell factory-authorized and has in-depth knowledge of helicopter operations as well as technical and customer service experience to help customers determine which Honeywell CBMS product offers the best value for an operator's business needs.How Condition-Based Maintenance Systems Benefits Helicopter Operators Honeywell's CBMS products, such as Zing® HUMS, provide helicopter operators with a range of diagnostic tools to help keep their aircraft at optimum operating condition. Zing HUMS is a scalable system of sensors that monitors vibration and captures specific health and usage data on critical components and suggests maintenance procedures before a mechanical failure. This helps increase safety and aircraft availability, reduces maintenance man-hours and parts costs, while ultimately increasing helicopter availability. Supporting Quotes:
- Ahmed Jamal, General Manager Business Development, Transworld Aviation
- Hiroo Shimada, EVP & COO, Kaigai Corp.
- Dana Ladd , Hope Aero Propellers & Components Inc.
- Amy Bubon, Program Manager, Diagnostic Solutions International
- Steve Alahakone, Managing Director, Merlinhawk
- Beijing Andawell Science & Technology Co. Ltd
- Nicolas Demonein, Director of Sales, Vibratech
- Read more about HUMS
- Read more about Honeywell Aerospace
- Follow @Honeywell_Aero on Twitter
- Subscribe to Honeywell's Corporate RSS feed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV