Brown-Forman (BF.B) earnings estimates were updated after reporting fourth quarter results, said UBS. FY13 EPS was reduced by $0.02 to $2.70 and FY14 EPS was increased by $0.04 to $3.14. Based on the new FY14 EPS estimate, the price target was increased to $75, said UBS.
Impax Labs (IPXL) earnings estimates were reduced, said UBS. A new 483 warning letter had a lot more extensive issues, leading to uncertainty, said UBS. Price target was reduced to $17.
Newcastle Investment (NCT) earnings estimates were increased through 2014 after reporting fourth quarter results, said UBS. The update includes the announcement to acquire a 50% interest in a consumer loan portfolio from HSBC, said UBS. Price target increased to $14.
Staples (SPLS) earnings estimates through FY2014 were reduced after reporting fourth quarter results, said UBS. Aggressive sales guidance leads to uncertainty and the ODP/OMX merger will over shadow the stock, said UBS. Price target remains $13.Shares of Time Warner (TWX) now seen reaching $61, according to Credit Suisse. Spin-off of the publishing unit should help unlock value, according to Credit Suisse. Outperform rating. Exxon Mobil (XOM) earnings estimates were reduced, said UBS. The company provided a weaker than expected production outlook at its analysts meeting, said UBS. Price target remains $91. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV