MTS's solutions for telecommunication service providers are used worldwide by wireless and wireline service providers for interconnect billing, partner revenue management and for charging and invoicing their customers. MTS provides MVNE service to allow quick launch of new MVNO initiatives in a pay as you grow and revenue share models. In addition, MTS has pre-configured solutions to support emerging carriers of focused solutions (e.g. IPTV, VoIP, WiMAX, MVNO) to rapidly install a full-featured and scalable solution.
Headquartered in Israel, MTS markets its solutions through wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States, Hong Kong and The Netherlands as well as through OEM partnerships with Siemens, Phillips, NEC and other vendors. MTS shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market (symbol MTSL). For more information please visit the MTS web site: http://www.mtsint.com.
Certain matters discussed in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, risks in product development plans and schedules, rapid technological change, changes and delays in product approval and introduction, customer acceptance of new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, market acceptance, the lengthy sales cycle, proprietary rights of the Company and its competitors, risk of operations in Israel, government regulations, dependence on third parties to manufacture products, general economic conditions and other risk factors detailed in the Company's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Company Contact: Alon Mualem CFO Tel: +972-9-7777-540 Email: Alon.Mualem@mtsint.comSOURCE MTS-MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV