HOUSTON, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) (the "Partnership") announced today that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The report is also available on the Partnership's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com in the Investor Relations section on the "SEC Filings" page or by completing the form on the "Information Requests" page. Also, hard copies of the report may be requested free of charge by calling (855) 866-6458 or (713) 529-6600.
The Partnership anticipates that its Annual Letter to Unitholders will be available on its website at www.oiltankingpartners.com in the Investor Relations section on the "Annual Reports" page by the end of March 2013.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com .
Contacts: Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR firstname.lastname@example.org (855) 866-6458Dennard - Lascar Associates Jack Lascar / Lisa Elliott(713) 529-6600 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV