SAN DIEGO, March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com) announced today that Edward Cox, Vice President Corporate Development & Investor Relations, will present at the BIO-Europe Spring 2013 Partnering Conference, being held in Barcelona, Spain. Mr. Cox's presentation will take place on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Local Time (6:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
A replay of the presentation will be accessible to the public online at the Company's website at http://www.apricusbio.com .
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which will be marketed in Canada by Abbott Laboratories and Femprox®, a product candidate, for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder, which successfully completed one 400-patient Phase III study in China. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com. You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV