HOUSTON, March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Buckeye Partners, L.P. ("Buckeye") (NYSE:BPL) announced today that the 2012 unitholder tax packages are available online. Investors can obtain their tax packages, which include Schedule K-1, on the internet at https://www.taxpackagesupport.com/buckeye . The link is also posted on Buckeye's Partnership Tax and K-1 Information page in the Investor Center section of Buckeye's website at www.buckeye.com . Mailing of Buckeye Partners, L.P. tax packages will also commence today. All tax package changes can be made through the Tax Package Support website referenced above, or directed to Buckeye's K-1 call center at (800) 230-7224.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE:BPL) is a publicly traded master limited partnership that owns and operates one of the largest independent liquid petroleum products pipeline systems in the United States in terms of volumes delivered, with approximately 6,000 miles of pipeline. Buckeye also owns approximately 100 liquid petroleum products terminals with aggregate storage capacity of over 70 million barrels. In addition, Buckeye operates and/or maintains third-party pipelines under agreements with major oil and gas and chemical companies, owns a high-performance natural gas storage facility in Northern California, and markets liquid petroleum products in certain regions served by its pipeline and terminal operations. Buckeye's flagship marine terminal in The Bahamas, BORCO, is one of the largest crude oil and petroleum products storage facilities in the world, serving the international markets as a premier global logistics hub. More information concerning Buckeye can be found at www.buckeye.com .
CONTACT: Kevin J. Goodwin Senior Director, Investor Relations Irelations@buckeye.com (800) 422-2825
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV