Macy’s (NYSE:M) today announced that PGA Tour up-and-comer Bud Cauley will join golf legend Greg Norman in a new marketing campaign for the “Greg Norman for Tasso Elba” golf collection this April. The popular collection of performance-based, golf-inspired sportswear is available exclusively at select Macy’s and on macys.com.
“I'm pleased to have Bud Cauley come on board with my apparel line,” said Greg Norman. “Bud is clearly one of the PGA Tour's most talented young golfers, but of equal importance, Bud represents the values of the game of golf and those we attribute to our brand.”
On tour, in advertising and in special appearances for the brand, Cauley will wear Greg Norman for Tasso Elba, including items from the fashion-forward, slimmer-fit “Shark Greg Norman for Tasso Elba” line. The campaign will reveal the young player in action, sporting a variety of looks that demonstrate the collection’s appeal to golfers who want to play the game and look fashionable. His high-energy attitude and fresh style are captured in a campaign that highlights the quality, performance and versatility of the entire golf collection. The advertising was shot by fashion photographer Walter Chin at Tiburón Golf Course located at the Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort. This championship course, designed by Greg Norman, is nestled in the lush, coastal interior of Southwest Florida, on the northern-most tip of the Everglades and only minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. The course is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary and is home to the Franklin Templeton Shootout each December.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV