NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the launch of Richard Simmons' all new at-home fitness program, Project H.O.P.E. – Health, Optimism, Passion, and Energy. Available exclusively through television and online, the new comprehensive 90-day weight loss system features a combination of an effective workout routine, a three-month meal plan, and Simmons' all new electronic FoodMover program, which provides the tools necessary for one to achieve optimal fitness results.
"Hope is the most powerful tool that exists – it can move mountains, change lives and inspire greatness," says Simmons. "I created Project H.O.P.E. to give people the ability to take control of their weight loss destiny. All of my life I have encouraged people to exercise their right to exercise, feel better about themselves, and acknowledge their self worth. I feel Project H.O.P.E. does just that.
Project H.O.P.E. is Simmons' most efficient exercise program yet. It consists of nine workouts on three DVDs, which combine cardio and toning and are arranged in a unique progression designed to maximize weight loss. In addition, Simmons' exclusive Triple Training Method makes it possible to burn up to three times more fat compared to traditional cardio routines. Also, as an individual's fitness level increases with the program, Simmons amplifies the moves, reps, and intensity so that each workout continues to be challenging and exciting.
"Richard has been helping men and women transform their lives for almost four decades – a truly amazing accomplishment," says Bill Sondheim, President of Gaiam. "With his new Project H.O.P.E. workout system, we're confident that he will continue to be a driving force in improving the lives of so many more individuals looking to lose weight and incorporate healthier behaviors."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV