LONDON, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) U.K.-based airport systems group will be participating in the ATC Global Exhibition and Conference in Amsterdam, where it will highlight a range of its products including Airport Realtime Collaboration (ARC).
ATC Global takes place from 12-14 March. The Northrop Grumman exhibit is at location D 206.The company's airport systems group has been shortlisted for the prestigious ATC Global Excellence Awards 2013 and is one of the finalists in the Industry Partnership of the Year category for its partnership with VenueSim, a spin-out from De Montfort University, and East Midlands Airport, part of the Manchester Airport Group. "Each member of our partnership has played to their unique strength," said Charles Houseago, managing director of Northrop Grumman's airport systems group. "In this way, we achieved the challenging technical and commercial transition from a great idea created in a university department, to delivering real operational benefits for users of a new and innovative way to forecast and manage, in real time, the flow of departing passengers through the airport." Northrop Grumman will be among the conference speakers at the show and Dominic Walker, airport systems product manager, will participate in the conference session focused on "Real World Facts and Figures." He will join speakers from across the industry in discussing the uptake and implementation of technology across the world. This session will take place at 1015 on Thursday 14 th March. A full product portfolio from Northrop Grumman's U.K.-based air traffic management subsidiary and airport systems group will be exhibited, highlighting the latest technology and equipment developments, including the Park Air radio, multi-access remote control software and Internet Protocol controllers, updated ARC functionality and communication systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV