- Operating income of $60.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to operating loss of $36.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Net income of $25.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, or $0.48 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $67.9 million, or $1.29 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- EBITDA of $87.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to ($4.9) million in the fourth quarter of 2011, and Adjusted EBITDA before pro forma effects of profitability program of $41.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $47.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 (Note: Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure and is defined and reconciled to net income later in this release).
Verso Paper Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.