- 2012 revenue increased by 3% to over $275 million
- Record data services revenue of $18.2 million in Q4 2012 and $69.5 million in 2012
- Record voice services revenue of $206.0 million in 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP financial measure) was $14.5 million in Q4 2012 and $72.0 million in 2012
- Paid a $97 million ($3.00 per share) special cash dividend in Q4 2012
- Completed a $15 million revolving credit facility in March 2013
CHICAGO, March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inteliquent (Nasdaq:IQNT), a leading global provider of voice and data services, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012.
"2012 was a transition year for Inteliquent. We grappled with several legacy issues, and emerged in a position to have a successful 2013," said Ed Evans, Chief Executive Officer of Inteliquent. "We are making progress and expect 2013 to be a year in which we drive greater efficiencies in our business operations."Financial and Operating Results In the fourth quarter of 2012, Inteliquent generated revenue of $67.7 million, a decrease of 3% compared to $69.5 million of revenue in the fourth quarter of 2011. The revenue decrease related primarily to a continued reduction in minute volumes for local transit services, which was partially offset by an increase in minute volumes for our other voice services. For the full year 2012, revenue increased by 3% to $275.5 million compared to $268.3 million in 2011. Both the voice business and the data business generated revenue growth for the full year 2012. Minutes of use decreased by 4% to 31.9 billion minutes in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to 33.3 billion minutes for the fourth quarter of 2011. Minutes of use for the full year 2012 were 132.0 billion, an increase of 1% from 130.4 billion minutes during 2011.