France Urges Cooling Of Austerity, Focus On Growth
The British economy contracted by a quarterly rate of 0.3 percent in the last three months of 2012, and another dip is expected in the first quarter of 2013, meaning that Europe's third-largest economy will be in recession for the third time in a little over four years.
AP writer Cassandra Vinograd in London contributed reporting.
___Juergen Baetz can be reached on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jbaetz
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV