Sojern Takes Flight: Big Data Travel Company Reports More Than Double Year-on-Year Growth
"With a focus on innovative technology and a veteran team of travel experts, Sojern is well-positioned to meet the growing demand from global travel brands for high performance digital marketing and monetization," said Taylor. "I'm thrilled to join the team and help bring Sojern's differentiated solutions to new markets."
About Sojern Based in San Francisco, Sojern is the world's leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale. Since 2007, the company has helped top travel brands like American Airlines, American Express, Avis|Budget Group, Choice, Delta, Enterprise, Hertz, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, Starwood, United, and US Airways more efficiently and meaningfully engage with travelers to drive conversions and loyalty. For more information please visit www.sojern.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV