- NYSE Euronext global derivatives ADV in February 2013 of 8.8 million contracts increased 24.7% compared to February 2012, but decreased 7.6% from January 2013 levels.
- NYSE Euronext European derivatives products ADV in February 2013 of 4.4 million contracts increased 54.4% compared to February 2012, but decreased 10.0% from January 2013 levels. Excluding Bclear, NYSE Liffe's trade administration and clearing service for OTC products, European derivatives products ADV increased 45.7% compared to February 2012, but decreased by 5.2% from January 2013.
- NYSE Euronext U.S. equity options (NYSE Arca and NYSE Amex) ADV of 4.3 million contracts in February 2013 increased 5.7% compared to February 2012 levels but decreased by 5.2% from January 2013 levels. NYSE Euronext’s U.S. options exchanges accounted for 28.2% of total U.S. consolidated equity options trading in February 2013.
- NYSE Euronext European cash products ADV of 1.5 million transactions in February 2013 decreased 9.8% compared to February 2012, but increased 12.8% compared to January 2013.
- NYSE Euronext U.S. cash products (NYSE, NYSE Arca and NYSE MKT) handled ADV of 1.6 billion shares in February 2013 decreased 11.9% compared to February 2012 but increased 0.6% compared to January 2013. NYSE Euronext’s Tape A matched market share in February 2013 was 29.4%, down from 30.0% in February 2012 and down from 29.7% in January 2013.
NYSE Euronext Announces Trading Volumes For February 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts