Williams Interactive LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of WMS Industries Inc. (NYSE:WMS), announced today that the Company has entered into a multi-year online content licensing agreement with The Rank Group Plc., a leading European gaming-based entertainment company. The group’s online brands, Meccabingo.com and Grosvenorcasinos.com, will have access to WMS’ online library of authentic slot games including THE WIZARD OF OZ™, Zeus™, Reel 'Em In® and Jackpot Party® games.
The WMS video slot content is expected to be available on Meccabingo.com and Grosvenorcasinos.com before the second half of the year; and is made possible by the seamless integration with OpenBet’s Remote Gaming Interface, an integral part of the platform used by Rank’s online casino websites.
Orrin J. Edidin, President of WMS Industries Inc. and CEO and President of Williams Interactive LLC, said, "Over the course of the last 75 years, The Rank Group Plc has thrilled millions of people the world over, building iconic and much-loved entertainment brands in the process. WMS slot games will further support the continued growth of Rank and expand its entertainment offering with the launch of our classic WMS slot games.
“The alliance with The Rank Group Plc is another premier endorsement of WMS’ online gaming capabilities and demonstrates our growing momentum in expanding the worldwide audience for our gaming content. I’m confident that as we bring new levels of excitement and entertainment to its online communities we will achieve great success together in the years to come.”Joe Hine, Head of Commercial at Rank Interactive comments, “We’re pleased to be able to bring such new and exciting video slots content to our online players. We continuously strive to keep our product offering fresh and as a result the user experience both thrilling and entertaining and we believe that WMS games will do just that.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV