French Jobless Rate Climbs To 10.6% In Q4
France's leading employers' group and three top unions negotiated the compromise in January, and it was formalized into a draft law at a Cabinet meeting Wednesday. Two hardline unions oppose it, saying it's too generous to bosses.
The bill now goes to the parliament dominated by Hollande's Socialist party, and the government is hoping it can be in place by the end of April.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV