Frost & Sullivan: Rising Demand For Crude Palm Oil Drives Uptake Of Water And Wastewater Treatment Solutions In Southeast Asia
Nevertheless, the palm oil industry, like other industries, is gradually replacing its conventional W&WWT solutions with advanced membrane filtration system such as micro-filtration (MR), ultra-filtration (UF) and reverse osmosis (RO). W&WWT companies have to market their solutions' ability to shrink clients' carbon footprint, as it is a substantial benefit.
"Given that the oil palm industry is a highly price-sensitive market, W&WWT solution companies can gain an edge through competitive pricing," noted Lee. "Besides pricing, a strong local presence and after-sales service will go a long way in ensuring success in the market."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Solutions Market in Palm Oil Industry in Southeast Asia is part of the Environmental Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services cover W&WWT solutions in the Asia-Pacific power industry, electrical and electronics industry, and automotive industry. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts