Ulta Beauty [NASDAQ: ULTA], a beauty retailer with 550 stores, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 4:00 p.m. Central Time. A press release detailing the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results will be issued after the market closes and prior to the call. The conference call will be hosted by Dennis Eck, Interim Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Settersten, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 705-6003. The conference call will also be webcast live at http://ir.ulta.com. A replay of the webcast will remain available for 90 days. A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 21, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 and entering conference ID number 409937.
About Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. Ulta Beauty offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. As of February 2, 2013 Ulta operates 550 retail stores across 45 states and also distributes its products through the Company’s website: www.ulta.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV