Lime Energy Co. (NASDAQ: LIME) (the “Company”) today announced that, on March 6, 2013, it received a letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”) notifying the Company that a NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel (the "Panel") granted the Company's request for continued listing of its common stock on The NASDAQ Capital. The Company’s continued listing is subject to the following conditions:
- On or before June 30, 2013, the Company shall have restated financial statements for fiscal 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”);
- On or before July 31, 2013, the Company shall file its Form 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, June 30 and September 31, 2012; and
- On or before August 9, 2013, the Company shall file its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 and its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
As previously disclosed, the Company received a notice from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Staff on January 9, 2013 regarding the Company’s failure to satisfy NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company had not filed its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the periods ended June 30, and September 30, 2012, and that as a result the Company’s common stock was subject to delisting from NASDAQ. The Company requested a hearing before the Panel to review the listing determination and to request that the Panel grant the Company additional time to regain compliance. The hearing was held on February 21, 2013.
The Company is required to provide prompt notification to NASDAQ of any significant events during the exception period, including any events that may call into question the Company’s historical financial information or that may impact the Company’s ability to maintain compliance with any NASDAQ listing requirement or exception deadline. During the exception period, the Company must be able to demonstrate compliance with all requirements for continued listing on NASDAQ. In the event the Company is unable to do so, its securities may be delisted from NASDAQ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV