CCS Medical Announces Agreement With LifeScan
FARMERS BRANCH, Texas, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CCS Medical announced today that is has entered into an agreement with LifeScan, Inc., to provide diabetes testing supplies to patients across the country.
"This agreement means that CCS Medical is a LifeScan Direct Mail Order Supplier with the ability to serve all Medicare beneficiaries and many commercial plan members who use LifeScan products, such as LifeScan's OneTouch® Ultra® meter and test strips," said Dirk Allison, CCS Medical President and Chief Executive Officer.
"This is a tremendous development for CCS Medical that will enhance our leadership role within the industry," said Allison. "We are excited about our renewed partnership with an industry leader such as LifeScan, which serves to further validate our mission of providing high-quality products to our patients at a low price."About CCS Medical Established in 1994, CCS Medical is a rapidly growing provider of low-cost, high-quality products and services delivered directly to homes of patients with chronic conditions. The company offers a single source solution for diabetes testing supplies, insulin pumps, catheters, ostomy supplies, advanced wound care dressings, incontinence supplies, and prescription medications. CCS Medical's patient-centered model specializes in convenient home delivery, product education, and insurance processing. CCS Medical is a privately held company and its largest shareholders are funds managed by Highland Capital Management, L.P. More information is available at www.ccsmed.com. SOURCE CCS Medical
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV