Consummation of the exchange offer is subject to a number of conditions, including the issuance of the New Bonds and the absence of certain adverse legal and market developments. The Company will not receive any cash proceeds from the exchange offer.
The New Bonds have not been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from such registration requirements.
This announcement is not an offer to issue or exchange any of the foregoing bonds. The exchange offer is being made only pursuant to a confidential offering memorandum and related letter of transmittal and only to such persons and in such jurisdictions as is permitted under applicable law.
Documents relating to the exchange offer will only be distributed to holders of the Existing Bonds that complete and return an eligibility certification confirming that they are Eligible Holders. Holders of the Existing Bonds that desire to review the eligibility certification may contact Global Bondholder Services Corporation, the information agent for the exchange offer, by calling toll-free (866) 488-1500 or at (212) 430-3774 (banks and brokerage firms).Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the ability to complete the exchange offer, which are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in such forward-looking statements include market conditions for corporate debt generally and for the Company’s indebtedness in particular. Some of these and other important factors are discussed in our annual and quarterly reports previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV